Monday, January 24, 2005

This Something Important

We can all learn something from this brother. (Thanks to Luke).

I am a solo artist, looking for a duet

"OK, this one goes out to all the ladies out there who are looking for a good time. I know I am your man for the job. I've had several girlfriends in my day, and to my credit I was the one who broke up with all of them. I also have two sisters and they have disclosed a few parts of the female anatomy which most people don't even know exist. This all goes to show that I know what the ladies like and how they like it. Also, I have recently completed a three day course on the art of seduction. What this means is that I have finely tuned my abilities to woo women and sweep their nasty friends off their feet at the same time! I can put the moves on or or just sit back and have the girls throwing themselves at me. Simply put, I have a switch that can turn my charm on and off. Ladies, I am going to take the unprecedented step of allowing you to control this switch. When you want me to charm you out of your pants and accompanying thong (mandatory), you need only flip that switch. When you want a slower pace where we can watch Richard Gere movies and just talk about your girlfriends behind their backs, you just turn that switch off. Thats right, I will be at your mercy for our dating expeditions. I say expedition because I'm like Everest, baby. Getting on top of that giant peak will be the joy of your life. In the morning, if I haven't already left while you sleep, I will even spring for hash browns and an Egg Mcmuffin. Basically, if you want to have a good time, it is in your best interest to send me back some electronic mail. Being as though I am the man for the job, hopefully you'll be the kind of chick who has the hand for the job. Oh yeah, no fat chicks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home