Sunday, May 22, 2005

Where You Are Going With That?

I remember when I first began practicing law I made a motion for some sort of a sanction against the opposing counsel. In retrospect, few years later and a lot more experience, when I look back I see a motion that had no chance of being granted. I clearly recall the face of the Judge after having seen my motion looking at me puzzled asking me:"counsel, where are you going with this?"

It is time we ask the Bushies: "Where are you going with this Iraq thing?"

Some are going to do just that:

"Unlike World War II, where the enemy surrendered and the troops came home, there is no such prospect in Iraq. We must define an endpoint. We will soon introduce legislation to achieve that goal by bringing the occupation of Iraq to a close. The troops have done their job. It's up to Congress and the president to forge a policy worthy of their sacrifices."

Time for U.S. to Withdraw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home