Monday, July 04, 2005

A Crazy Night-Read Lawless Night

So we are driving back from a party in Crustal Lake and got to the off ramp for I-55 off of I-90 and that is where it all started. People began just pulling over wherever they could in order to see the fireworks... The traffic crawled to a 1 mph speed. The car in front of us contained 3 young adults and they were hanging out (literally--I mean the driver and the passenger's upper torsos were OUT of the car while moving forward) cars where stopped anywhere they could... We made it to the Lake Shore Dr. and noticed again cars everywhere stopped, making turns in front of oncoming vehicles... It reminded me of the nights of riots I experienced back in LA after the Rodney King Verdict.

Lawlessness...

Chicago Tribune news : Local news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home