Thursday, February 02, 2006

Time For A Joke...

A woman is flying down the highway and gets pulled over.

Cop: "Miss, do you realize how fast you were travelling?"

Woman: "Yes, officer, but I'm late for work, and I have a really
important job."

Cop: "Oh, yeah? What do you do?"

Woman: "I'm a rectum stretcher."

Cop: "A what?"

Woman: "It's not that bad. I put on gloves and get them all lubed
up. I start with one finger of my right hand, move it around, move
it around, then I stick in a second finger, move it around, then
another finger. Pretty soon I can get my whole hand in. Then I start
with one finger of my left hand, then another and another. Soon I
got both hands in. Then I slowly spread them apart till the anus is
about six feet wide."

Cop: "SIX FEET? What do you do with a six foot asshole?"


Woman: "Oh, I just give it a radar gun and put it under a bridge."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home