Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Travel and Leisure!

I am not sure I like living in China.

My government secretly eavesdrop on my conversations with my family;
My government can look up books I may choose to check out at my local library;
My government can put me in jail, without charges and held me for years;
My government can abduct me, ship me to the Cuban Island where I can be tortured;
My government has been in violation of Human Rights according to the United Nation;
My government has been accused of torture according to the United Nations;
My "President" contends that he is above all laws and has planery powers to decree what he wants and when he wants it.

...

On top of that, everything around me is made in China (even the little flag pin I got)...

...

Who knew I can be living in China without leaving home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home