Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Best Computer I Ever Bought

The image “http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1065/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/mb_step1_hero_060509.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
MacBook with Intel Core Duo processor

I had a Dell at work and used my Mac at home and had to always sync the two together so that I had the same information on both. Now, I have only one computer--I used the Microsoft XP at work running the PC partition at work and I come home and use the same box and run OS X. One Box... I have access to everything at all times.

My Dell is going either one sale on eBay or I will keep it as a backup. The G4-15 inch may go on eBay soon.

Best thing ever... Now if they come up with a way to switch back and forth without having to restart... that would be way bithin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home