Monday, June 25, 2007

Say Hello to Margin

margin_logo

I did it. Finally after a year and half Margin Gallery is a reality.

I thought about getting this cooperative art gallery together many times. Since the previous attempt was hijacked by morons who choked on the artichoke, I thought a cooperative attempt to show art must be possible. There are many in existance, although not many here in Chicago.

We have a show coming up at the end of September. I have dugg out my old negatives and finnally feel creative again. Got me a digital camera (a real one, not one of those pocket ones), a couple of lenses... Got Aperture fired up on my MacBook... Things are looking sweeeeet.

Even got in touch with Nardulli to get my prints printed. Fiber Based digital printing... Youzers!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats.... Looking forward to your show.

scott

1/7/07 00:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home