Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All Say Heil to the King!!

Yours truly has been chosen as one of the artists to participate in 2008 Artist Project. This is part of Artopolis which, unbeknown to me (Erin told me all about it) is evidently da Shit! It's a city wide celebration of Arts, Antiques and Culture. Artists from all over the world compete to be in it. Apparently, last year they had something like 42,000 visitors at the Merchandise Mart where my work will be shown!

If all goes well with my shoots, I will have all new material to show...

Shama Shama Moooma!!!
All Hail the KING!



All I did was fill out an application and submit 6 to 8 sample of my work. I did that many months ago. I knew they were going to announce the Chosen Ones in February, but I wasn't holding my breath.

Shama Shama Moooma!!!
All Hail the KING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home