Friday, July 18, 2008

Day One

http://www.timinganddelivery.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/air_canada_flight_190.jpg

Air Canada is GOD!

Yes. Air Canada is GOD.

On my way to Paris-- This time by myself -- that is without the ol' ball and chain otherwise known as Ms. Erin, I found myself on Air Canada and behold the humanitarian face of the airlines. Yes. We had space. Usually, you sit in the airplane and the person in front of you is almost sitting on your lap and the ones on your side are breathing down your neck.

Not in Air Canada.

There was enough space between me and the seat in front that I could cross my legs... and that without feeling my bones being all contorted or crushed.

Each seat has its own individual little TV thingy where you can watch various movies, hear news, play games, watch TV shows or simply listen to XM Radio.

But wait... there is more.

Each seat has a plug where you can plug in your computer and juice it up! No more battery problems during long flights... and by the same token, MUSIC galore-- since running iTunes while hooked up to power is no problemo.

Yes. I am a convert Canadian.

Problem is that it's cold here and it rains and 10 months out of 12 it snows...

Let's see what adventures awaits this Cat when he get to Paris... ALL BY HIMSELF!

PS: The Canadian Security at the airport gave me the most thorough, comprehensive, short of a cavity search search I have ever experienced. I pass the x-rays and the the guy comes up to me and tells me: "you have been selected for a random search." To which I replied: "Sure I was." The guy was nice about it though- so I didn't mind that much. I took it all in good humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home