Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Car Show Time!!!

It is the Car Show time today!! More later...

2005 Chicago Auto Show - Official Web Site: "2005 is a historic year for Chicago. The City of Broad Shoulders gets its auto show SuperSized to an astonishing 1.2 million sq. ft. (that's 111,500 sq. m. for everyone in the Metric world ) - meaning it's 42 percent bigger than last year! The show that was the biggest on the block just got bigger. Why? Just wait until you see the displays, including an amazing new test track in the Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler exhibit! Plan now to attend North America's biggest auto show-by far-Feb. 11-20 in the premier exposition center of the world, McCormick Place. Cruise the Website and see what all the buzz is about."

Update:
Well... Something crazy happened. We went to the show and I began attempting to take pictures only to find out that my digitial camera was out of battery! Can you beleive this? Very stupid... Of me!

In any event, I was lucky to have my camera phone (the Motorola Razr) with me so I was ablt to take some pictures:

02-16-05_1241
02-16-05  <a href=02-16-05_1231


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home