Saturday, February 12, 2005

My Mistake


I was going to blog about the death of Arthur Miller. But, upon reflection, I figured I do not know Arthur Miller at all. In fact, I have not read a darn thing of his work. After further reflection, It dawned upon me that the reason for my interest is in fact Henry Miller, whom work I admire. Unfortunately, it is a bit too late to blog about Henry Miller's death as he passed back in 1980--before the birth of blogging!

But, with respect to Arthur Miller, I saw this photograph here of him and Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn here looks very much like my very own Ms. E. and so I am posting it just because it is a nice picture. Except that Ms. E. has dark hair and is way prettier; but the picture comes close.

Rest in Peace Arthur Miller, sorry I never got to know ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home