Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fuck the Citigroup Center--500 West Madison

What a bad experience. When you enter the Citigroup Center and 500 West Madison, there is an idiot in a red suit seating there checking your IDs. Now it is not enough that I have a "sheriff's Id" that is harder to get than a passport and/or a driver's license and certainly harder than a State ID--but is that enough for this mother fucker in a red suit? NO!! You have to show your driver's license and then they SCAN it and keep it in their database. What the fuck?

I asked to talk to the supervisor and this other idiot in a black suit comes up and start saying: "what are you aksing me?" What am I aksing you? At that time, I knew any conversation with that imbecile was going to be futile.

So, fuck 500 West Madison and MD Realty--and fuck them once each day and twice on Sundays.

Ahh...

this blog thing is good therapy. I feel better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home