Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Too Late...

I wish I knew about this project sooner. I have to mark my calendar for next year.

2007 Blogger Boobie-Thon
The 2007 Boobie-Thon is over. Just as fast as it arrived, it has now ended. I can not thank our volunteers enough for all their hard work. Really, if they didn’t volunteer we wouldn’t be doing this every single year. This was my first year as the Event Coordinator and the volunteers welcomed me and worked their butts off for you! Thank you all!!

Than there are all of you out there. People who donated. People who submitted photos and also everyone who linked to and wrote about this year’s Boobie-Thon. You helped get the word out by getting people to this site, raising awareness. We’ve raised $5,666.00 this year. That’s over $40,000.00 in six years!! That in and of itself it amazing. I know I didn’t do as well as past years, but I promise that we’ll be back again next year and we’re going to try to kick some major ass to make up for it. I’ve learned a lot this past week and plan on using that knowledge to make next year even better.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home