Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More LA to See!!



Where Hello Artichoke used to be. On the second floor of this office building in the Los Feliz neighberhood. At the time it was not this trendy--even if it was located right next to Dresden (see below!)



Just me in front of where Hello Artichoke used to be. Not enough light to get a better picture--the place is a total ramshackle. It was so even when the Gallery existed but somehow we were young and it all didn't matter. I wonder what Lindsey and Bob and the others are doing these days...



Ogden Street apartment-This is the very first place I lived in LA with my roommate Martia. She moved out to join American Airlines as a flight attendant. I don't know whether she made it or not. This place was infested with fleas! I was fumigating it every two weeks to no avail. Finally, I moved to the Longwood Street.



No trip to LA is complete without a picture of the Sign--So here it is.



Going up on the Lucretia Street dead end. Even with a Starbucks in the neighborhood, this is not a place where you want to linger--specially with a nice rental car!



And Dresden! Marty and Elaine are still fixtures at the place. We showed up early afternoon when the dinning area was closed but the bar was open. I don't know whether the place is still a place where the young wanna-bees hang out and we didn't stay long to find out.



Yours truly on Melrose Avenue.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home